Album cover photograph: Guido Schwarz Photography (c)(p)2016 Mosquito Records London
IKE MORIZ - DEBONAIRE (Pre-order & single release date: 31.03.16 (track 2: "Ticket To Ride") | Full album release date: 07.04.2016)
Mosquito Records London proudly presents 13 fresh lounge & smooth easy listening arrangements of jazz & pop standards sung by South Africa's No.1 crooner Ike Moriz!
After releasing 16 albums this millennium - the previous one being an original swing/latin CD (Love Swings - 2015) - Ike Moriz is embarking on a new journey of retro music with a fresh new beat and chilled out lounge vibes. His saxophonist Willie van Zyl let's his instruments (Baritone-, Alto-, Tenor-sax & clarinet) sparkle throughout the album while Ike does what he does best: Singing in a league of his own!
1. Girl from Ipanema (Antônio Carlos Jobim, Norman Gimbel)
2. Ticket to ride (Lennon–McCartney)
3. Summertime (George Gershwin & Ira Gershwin, Dubose Heyward)
4. What A Difference A Day Makes (María Grever, Stanley Adams)
5. Pure Imagination (Leslie Bricusse, Anthony Newley)
6. The Lady Is A Tramp (Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers)
7. Tenderly (Walter Gross, Jack Lawrence)
8. How High The Moon (Nancy Hamilton, Morgan Lewis)
9. I Wish You Love (Léo Chauliac, Charles Trenet, Albert A. Beach)
10. Blue Moon (Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart)
11. Autumn Leaves (Joseph Kosma, Johnny Mercer)
12. Bewitched (Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart)
13. London By Night (Carroll Coates)
©℗ 2016 Eike Moriz. Mosquito Records London; All songs are copyright control. The copyright in these sound recordings is owned by the songwriters mentioned below. All songs produced by Eike Moriz. All rights reserved. Made in South Africa. Recorded and mastered in Cape Town at Paris Studios, Fishoek. Mixed, mastered & engineered by Paris Zannos.
Vocals, backing vocals, synth, production: Ike Moriz; Loops, piano, bass & other keys: A. McPike; Saxophones & clarinet: Willie van Zyl; Sound engineering, mixing & mastering: Paris Zannos; Producer: Ike Moriz; Cover photography: Guido Schwarz Photography ©℗Mosquito Records London 2016; All artwork & design: Ike Moriz; Publishing: Ike Moriz (Mosquito Records London); Sub – Publishing: Sheer Publishing in SA